[Scribus] Scribus and Qt4

Roger hovergo
Fri Oct 19 01:17:46 CEST 2007

1.3.4 itself is a bit of a dead-end version. Where fixes are being made,
they go into 1.3.5, which is a version that uses qt4. 1.3.5 still isn't
quite safe enough to recommend,

I have a question.
I tried to obtain qt4 for Linux RH7 simply to start on creating a more user
friendly version of the Blender interface.
Googling shows that qt is on 30 day trial and then they want money. For a very
limited user that's out of the question.
As they (Troltech, I think)  now charge for QT4 so how will this affect
Scribus, will we all have to purchase later and later qt versions.
TIA
Roger