[Scribus] Scribus Versioning Scheme (was:Re: Is 1.3.4 stable enough)

Craig Bradney cbradney
Thu Oct 18 13:19:20 CEST 2007

a.s.o.

Moving to 1.4.0 would have indicated a lot of major new features, which were
not in 1.3.3.3 or whenever it was we marked 1.3.3.x stable.

That is life.. and history. All will be cleared up soon enough.

Craig