[Scribus] Which Non-Latin Scripts Do Free Software Fonts Not Cover?

Dave Crossland dave
Wed Oct 17 14:13:11 CEST 2007

Hi All,

I've just started the Masters degree in Typeface Design at the
University of Reading (for which Gentium was a submitted project) and
we're expected to do a complex script complement to our latin font,
and I'd thought I'd ask around if anyone here has any opinions about the
following:

Are there complex scripts that free software fonts do not cover at
all at the moment?

Which complex script communities are adopting free software and
would benefit from more fonts?

Does Scribus have problems with setting any complex scripts in
particular? Are there are which it supports well?

:-)

--
Regards,
Dave