[Scribus] book cover

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins
Fri Oct 12 19:04:53 CEST 2007

2007/10/12, charles brooks <broocg at yahoo.com

> Can anybody tell me how to lay out a front and back
> book cover, with spine, using Scribus?

Hi Charles,

Take all the measures of your cover. Create a new document to that size. You
might eventually want to add bleed so you can make your document larger by 1
inch more, and put your crop marks manually, which will allow you to add the
bleed. Using the Page > Guide Manager create the guides for the spine and
off you go. Within 5 minutes you'll be in front of your blank cover.

For the spine you'll probably want to rotate your elements to 90 degrees.

HTH

Louis

Thanks for your help,