[Scribus] acroread 8 landscape printing

Frank Cox melville.theatre
Thu Oct 11 05:26:30 CEST 2007

On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 14:57:36 +1300
Brett Shand <brett at earthlight.co.nz> wrote:

> I have no problems (windows xp2). Have you changed the settings on the printer
> itself as well. You have to do both!

I tried adding -o landscape to the CUPS command under properties from the File
- Print menu.  I actually got landscape, but only about 2/3 of my document
printed on the paper.  I just had a big "TEST" on the sheet and all that I got
out of the printer that way was "ST".

I don't know if this worked with acroread 7.whatever or not.  I don't think I
tried printing landscape from it before now.

I could, I suppose, rotate it to portrait and then print it and avoid the issue
entirely.  But since the option to print landscape is there it would be nice to
be able to use it as required.