[Scribus] acroread 8 landscape printing

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins
Thu Oct 11 03:50:14 CEST 2007

2007/10/10, Frank Cox <melville.theatre at gmail.com>:

> On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 21:00:26 -0400
> Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com> wrote:
>
> > I don't have my laptop hooked up to a printer, but it looks like you
> > need to uncheck Auto Rotate and Center to get Landscape to work.
>
> That is one of the things that I tried earlier, without success.

My machine runs in French so I have to translate the menus. Plus, I'm on Mac
OS X now. Acroread 8. But it works here.

1. File > Page Setup [set Orientation to Landscape]
2. File > Print [there must be a drop down menu where the second option is
something like page layout. There I hit the binding option on the short
side. Don't know if it would work without doing so]

HTH

Louis

p.s. Rushing home in a short while. Please let me know if this works for
you. Could try helping more later or tomorrow.