[Scribus] Re Example of what...

Cedric Sagne cedric.sagne
Sun Oct 7 12:19:36 CEST 2007

IMHO the catalog layout is really nice, I mean some things are a bit
"over exciting"  - but the products fit with this use of rather violent
colours, although the overuse of lines indeed draws attention in a
possibly secondary area, which I also "felt" but could not "say".

Nonetheless we got some absolutely brilliant "out of the box" comments
from Greg, giving the neurologist's opinion.

Greg I was wondering if you would be in a position to create an entry on
the wiki on the link between colours / shapes and unconscious brain
activity? I found the other day on the web a topic on colour association
and use of contrasts and use of colours to convey emotions, but your
point about lines is extremely sharp.

I think knowing about such things HELPS build a better design and may be
part of a more formal training in DTP.

http://www.klikmaker.com/pdf/211TestPage.pdf

C?dric