[Scribus] EasyPose Extra-Features

Celso Junior celsojr2007
Tue Oct 2 18:56:11 CEST 2007

Hi!

The Save As button appears when you right click the direct link for the
file, in the case I passed the temporary website for EasyPose, wich is

http://geocities.yahoo.com.br/celsojr2005/easypose

You can acces the file in the Download area of the site ^_^v

Gambas is an interpretated language, it is not required the program be
compilated to run, (nevertheless gambas has its tools to compile the
file). you can even open gambas and tell it to open the folder you
unzipped easypose, or even do the command

gbx path_of_easypose_folder

The documentation pages started to be produced, so instalation issues
will be well explanated there ^_^v

Regards!