[Scribus] EasyPose Extra-Features

Celso Junior celsojr2007
Tue Oct 2 13:26:41 CEST 2007

Hi!

As it was said by Robert pdflatex is part of the tetex-live packages
But there is a shortcut installing pdfjam package...

apt-get install pdfjam

But depending on the distro, there are a lot of files this command will
download... ^_^

To execute EasyPose, unzip the file in a folder and after gambas
installed you just type

gbx path_of_easypose_folder/easypose

You can create a shotcut on your desktop or your menu system.

I know it is not the better way to distribute programs on Linux, as soon
as the interface is solid and, most important, all features are well
tested and applyed, there will be a port for some more common language ^_^

Regards!
Celso