[Scribus] Scribus beginner questions

Asif Lodhi asif.lodhi
Mon Oct 1 15:29:39 CEST 2007

Hi Peter and Greg - Thank you.

On 10/1/07, Plinnell <mrdocs at scribus.info> wrote:
> ........... "Will newer versions will open older versions of Scribus?" ...

The reason I asked about backward-compatibility is that, a year or two
back, I used to compose my documents using 1.2.1 or 1.2.2 (or
something similar) but then, often, it was mentioned on this list that
that version wouldn't open the documents created using the previous
versions. I think that limitation is no more now - which is good.
Secondly, I want my documents, which I am creating in 1.3.4 something,
to open in 1.3.5 and above. As you have said, Scribus does care about
backward document format compatibility - but I would still use Scribus
even if it didn't! :)

--
Thanks & regards,

Asif