[Scribus] Weird problem with Scribus aqua : left page formatting bug

Marc de Banville marc
Tue Nov 27 18:03:23 CET 2007

Hi all there,

I got a problem I didn't see mentioned around here : I updated Scribus
aqua for Macosx to 1.3.4 . Everything works fine, but when I opened my
book (178 pages) , all of a sudden all text in the left pages is
formatted as if the margin was in the middle of the page. I would love
to know if there is something to do about it to go on working on my book
without going page to page to change something ... but what??

Marc