[Scribus] 1.3.5 Updated to revision 11094. 25 Nov checkout

Owen rcook
Sun Nov 25 12:04:14 CET 2007

> Owen wrote:
>> Can someone tell me how to cope with this error
>>

>> CMake Error: This project requires some variables to be set,
>> and cmake can not find them.
>> Please set the following variables:
>> ASPELL_INCLUDE_DIR (ADVANCED)
>> ASPELL_LIBRARIES (ADVANCED)
>
> Try upgrading your cmake. There's a cmake module called FindASPELL.cmake
> missing. It should be located in prefix/share/cmake/Modules/ and is
> shipped
> with the latest cmake.

Well the latest cmake is 2.4.7 which I have installed. It has a module
/opt/share/cmake-2.4/Modules/FindASPELL.cmake

The cmake with this Ubuntu is 2.4-patch 6, so I presume the 2.4.7 is the
same as your patch-7

Made a clean checkout and issued

/opt/bin/cmake . -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX:PATH=/scribus135/ -DWANT_CAIRO=1

But still got the same error

RPATH: lib/scribus/plugins/;
CMake Error: This project requires some variables to be set,
and cmake can not find them.
Please set the following variables:
ASPELL_INCLUDE_DIR (ADVANCED)
ASPELL_LIBRARIES (ADVANCED)

Maybe I should read the doco to see how to set the variables

Owen