[Scribus] 1.3.5 Updated to revision 11094. 25 Nov checkout

Riku Leino tsoots
Sun Nov 25 10:29:31 CET 2007

Thomas Zastrow wrote:
> Riku Leino schrieb:
> > Owen wrote:
> >> Can someone tell me how to cope with this error
> >>

> >> CMake Error: This project requires some variables to be set,
> >> and cmake can not find them.
> >> Please set the following variables:
> >> ASPELL_INCLUDE_DIR (ADVANCED)
> >> ASPELL_LIBRARIES (ADVANCED)
> >
> > Try upgrading your cmake. There's a cmake module called FindASPELL.cmake
> > missing. It should be located in prefix/share/cmake/Modules/ and is
> > shipped with the latest cmake.
>
> So, I need a new QT for compiling SVN again?
>
> Best,
>
> Tom, who has the same error

No, just a cmake module called FindASPELL.cmake which you can get from cmake's
source package if you are not interested in upgrading your cmake to a newer
one. I have version 2.4-patch 7 installed and have that module installed.