[Scribus] Scribus on Intel Mac

Kirk Tirakian kirktalon
Fri Nov 23 17:13:08 CET 2007

I'm using 1.3.4 AQUA because I thought it was more plug and play like
say iLife from Apple. You know click on the install button and
everything goes
where it is supposed to and with the very most a restart you are good
to go with using the software.

I don't take to manual installs too well so far BUT I am smart enough
that if someone pointed me to great install instructions
I could do that. Would that be possible?

Thanks,

Kirk