[Scribus] qt3 causing strange problems ?

Julian Robbins julian.robbins
Fri Nov 23 16:54:29 CET 2007

Gregory Pittman wrote:
> Julian Robbins wrote:
>
>> Thanks for your comments. Unfortunately, its not as simple as this.
>>
>> Other strangeness I've seen, (which might help point towards the
>> problem, is that
>> when you delete information in the Story Editor, ie a line of text the
>> text goes from the text frame ok, but the line isnt removed in the Story
>> Editor unless you go back and click in it again.
>>

> the key to fixing is finding where it's coming from, probably not
> Scribus itself. What Window Manager are you using? (eg Gnome vs KDE vs
> ??) -- maybe the WM is confused by what you've done to QT.

One thing I just noticed is that things are ok (ish) if I just delete
text in the Story Editor, but I get the problems when I'm overwriting
text. When i overwrite text the text actually disappears in the main
Scribus window.

I hope some of this points might ring a bell with someone.

Julian
> Greg

Kind regards

Julian Robbins