[Scribus] Hello Scribus users!

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Wed Nov 21 01:01:50 CET 2007

Ben Riesenberg wrote:
> First and foremost, a big THANK YOU to all who have been involved in
> creating, using, teaching, and improving this fantastic software!
>
> I am curious:
>
> Is it just me or is there no way to adjust line spacing in the text
> editing window (other than setting or using a style with a specified
> line spacing)?
I'm assuming that you mean Story Editor when you say text editing window
-- you're right. You can set this in the main window in Properties: Text
tab -- it's just under font size. Note that if you change font size in
the Text tab, line spacing will automatically change, but you can then
change line spacing independently afterward. The good news is that your
changes can be instantly seen.

It's also good to know the various mousewheel things you can do:
mousewheel, Ctrl+wheel, Shift+wheel -- eg, Shift+wheel changes 10ths of
a point.

Greg