[Scribus] embedded fonts problem?

crossroads crossroads
Sun Nov 18 19:19:54 CET 2007

Hi!

The Scribus version I am using is 1.3.3.8
I think I have a problem with embedded fonts and I need some help here.
I made a document with text and images, I exported it to PDF and when I try
to copy and paste text from that PDF to a text file it gets all messy with
spaces between the letters.
I found a similar old topic on this mailing list where it was suggested it
is a matter of embedded fonts but since no solution was provided I don't
know how to solve this.
On the export options, on the fonts tab, I click on "Embed All" button. I
use compatibility PDF 1.3.

Can any one tell me how to export correctly the pdf?

Thanks!