[Scribus] Scribus Digest, Vol 57, Issue 27

Roger hovergo
Mon Nov 19 02:03:08 CET 2007

<snip>
As text designers, that's something Scribus users should take into account. Good
writing is for the benefit of the reader, not the writer.
</snip>

I had not thought of it this way, probably because I do our newsletter with the
reader uppermost in my mind. We revue our work looking at how a reader will
'get' (perceive) the look and feel and want to read further' not how we like it.
Yes you are absolutely right.
We are Text Designers and the way we attend to our emails publicly displays our
effort and consideration to others.
Roger