[Scribus] Font choices limited on import in 1.3.5.1

John Culleton john
Sat Nov 17 00:08:54 CET 2007

I have scads of fonts on my system. But when I brought in the source file for
Zastrow's examples I received a message that font Linux Libertine was not
available in any of several forms. That was a correct message. But the
choices offered for replacement fonts were all in the Nimbus family. Since
Libertine is a font similar to  Times Roman I thought this was an
inappropriate offering.  I could not scroll up or down ot get at more
appropriate choices.

The other Zastrow exemplar offered Jerusalem fonts as substitutions.
--
John Culleton
Precision Typesetting