[Scribus] Convert document to grayscale.

John Culleton john
Fri Nov 16 17:04:43 CET 2007

I have just downloaded two interesting tutorials written by Thomas Zastrow and
created in Scribus. I have downloaded both the pdf and the sla versions.
Unfortunately my B/W laser printer runs slowly and actually chokes on one
page of the second tutorial when I print the pdfs via acrobat reader
(necessary because I need to reduce to letter size.)

I would like to have a shot at processing the sla files and converting the
output to grayscale. Perhaps the printer will like them better.  Is there a
global way I can do this conversion?
--
John Culleton
Precision Typesetting