[Scribus] debian/ubuntu scribus news - end of life for dapper, new gutsy repository

John Jason Jordan johnxj
Sat Nov 10 02:10:41 CET 2007

On Fri, 9 Nov 2007 16:56:42 -0700
Oleksandr Moskalenko <malex at scribus.info> dijo:

> I've just removed the dapper branch from out upstream repositories and added a
> new gutsy branch. Up-to-date scribus 1.3.3.10svn packages are now built for
> and available from our upstream repositories (see http://debian.scribus.net
> for more info on using those) for Debiain stable/testing/unstable and Ubuntu
> edgy/feisty/gutsy for the x86 architecture. Updated 1.3.4 (scribus-ng) and
> 1.3.5svn (scribus-svn) packages are being prepared as well.

I am on Gutsy amd64, using 1.3.3.9 from the Ubuntu repositories. I'd
like to try 1.3.5, but want to continue to use 1.3.3.9 for serious
work. Can I install 1.3.5 without disturbing 1.3.3.9?