[Scribus] Thanks for Scribus!

S B sbinsandiego
Tue Nov 6 17:28:46 CET 2007

I am new to Scribus (currently creating short documents only, and I
would like to offer a huge THANKS! to all the contributors.  It is not
too difficult to use (although some things that are no doubt
transparent to the editing team are quite opaque to me), and it works
wonderfully well.  I've been able to produce documents, drawings,
import photos and diagrams, and create text that looks great printed
on my printer.  Keep up the good work.  This is an outstanding
project.
Steve Bradley