[Scribus] aqua-scribus 1.3.4 crash on exit

Walt Pawley walt
Mon Nov 5 23:15:21 CET 2007

I've now downloaded and installed aqua-scribus 1.3.4 on two
different Macs (a PowerBook G4 and dual G5). Both are running
X.3.9 and Scribus seems to behave consistently on either
machine. On every exit from Scribus, it crashes, necessitating
the use of Force Quit. It provides an Alert with a signal
number - not always the same - over a no-document window and,
of course, an overlying window asking whether to report the
crash to Apple.

I searched the archives to see if this was a common problem and
didn't find it mentioned. Is this just happening to me? Am I
just missing some installation step? Should I try filing a bug
report?
--

Walter M. Pawley <walt at wump.org>
Wump Research & Company