[Scribus] PDF importing quality

Craig Bradney cbradney
Mon Nov 5 12:00:24 CET 2007

Completely untrue. Scribus just renders an image generated by ghostscript. I
have often used 1200 dpi PDFs exported from OpenOffice.org for example, to
import large tables. The only issue is Scribus imports just the first page
of a PDF, but this is easily worked around by exploding the PDF into single
pages if required with something like pdftk.

Craig