[Scribus] Handling of frame strokes

Steve Herrick estebandido
Thu May 31 20:31:47 CEST 2007

On 5/31/07, m8130 at abc.se <m8130 at abc.se> wrote:

> I really think there should be two different kind of strokes, call the one
> on the outside "border" and the one on the inside "padding" or something
> similar.

This is my suggestion as well, that there be an internal border and an
external border. People can use the one they like, or both.

Steve Herrick

"Everything the Communists said about
Communism was a lie, but everything they said
about capitalism turned out to be the truth."
- 21st century Russian proverb

More information about the scribus mailing list