[Scribus] line spacing only between paragraphs - how to?

Lou deMartelly loudemartelly
Thu May 31 03:25:46 CEST 2007

P L E A S E take me off your mailing list.
  Scribus doesn't seem to accept input from any form of OpenOffice Writer output.  I am not interested any longer and I don't want the deluge of complaint mail on which I seem to be included.

Henry Hartley <henryhartley at westat.com> wrote:
  Paulo Vieira wrote:

>> I have 3 paragraphs (the text is incomplete). How can I give some
>> more linespacing between the paragraphs while maintaining the
>> "global" linespcacing? That is, I only want to separate a little
>> more the lines that finish with "mundo" and begin with "A edicao"
>> (and "Portugal"/"No Indie"). The rest should be as it is.

Edit the style you use for your paragraph. In the upper right of the
dialog there are five Distance settings. The two with up and down
arrows and a paragraph symbol control leading and trailing space for
paragraphs.

>> Also, is there a way to save a paragraph style that will drop
>> caps only at the first letter of the first paragraph? This should
>> be a basic feature in scribus.

This has been requested. I cannot say when it will be addressed.

http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=204

--
Henry