[Scribus] Serious problem with 1.3.4

mamem at gmx.net mamem
Wed May 30 22:57:14 CEST 2007

Bonjour,

I have a serious problem with the 1.3.4 version (WindowsXP).

When I open an existing file, the styles are "lost". I think the
styles are there, but every changement isn't executed, and there are
funny signs who apears without knowing from where...
here a screenshot:
http://perso.baubiologie.fr/ScribusTabelle_1.3.4.jpg

this is what it looked before in 1.3.3.9:
http://perso.baubiologie.fr/ScribusTabelle.jpg

I have the impression that scribus 1.3.4 douesn't handle the "old"
styles from existing files...
while selecting the style, he indicates this old style, and the actual
style is the same name with a "+" behind...

And when I come back to 1.3.3.9 Version, the file isn't readable!!!
(not the good version...)

What can i do? lost the file definitively?
Thanks for your help,
Martin