[Scribus] line spacing only between paragraphs - how to?

Paulo Vieira paulovieira.ml
Tue May 29 19:44:34 CEST 2007

Hello!
I'm still learning to use scribus. Please give me hand here.

In this sla document:
http://muda1.paginas.sapo.pt/teste_paulo.sla
http://muda1.paginas.sapo.pt/teste_paulo.pdf

I have 3 paragraphs (the text is incomplete). How can I give some more
linespacing between the paragraphs while maintaining the "global"
linespcacing? That is, I only want to separate a little more the lines that
finish with "mundo" and begin with "A edicao" (and "Portugal"/"No Indie").
The rest should be as it is.

Also, is there a way to save a paragraph style that will drop caps only at
the first letter of the first paragraph? This should be a basic feature in
scribus.

Thanks in advance!

Paulo