[Scribus] Kerning problems with pdftotext

lucien.taylor at oxil.co.uk lucien.taylor
Thu May 24 17:57:05 CEST 2007

> It is not ideal and there is a bug for it, but it is a low priority
> item at the moment.

> HTH,
> Peter

I appreciate this, the product works extremely well for printing and
screen rendering.  However, if I can persuade anyone to raise the
priority of this bug it will afford better accessibility for people
with Visual Impairment and Reading Difficulties (a huge subject).  At
present, I would not be able to recommend Scribus to public sector
clients for this reason alone.

If anyone can suggest a work-around in the interim it would be greatly
appreciated.

Lucien
Oxford Information Labs