[Scribus] Slightly OT - Are there any PDF1.6 editors available?

Julian Robbins julian.robbins
Wed May 23 14:03:37 CEST 2007

Hi

Using Solidworks 2007 we can create some nifty 3D PDF's of Solidworks
created designs.

I can use pdktk to append or add it them to an existing PDF file, say a
datasheet.

But the 3D PDF page is just that, ie it has no title or description
available to say what the model is or notes on how to view or rotate it.

Are there any cheap or free tools that you can use to edit/add simple
text and images with these PDF1.6 files? I don't want to be able to edit
the 3D part of the PDF, I'm sure thats unrealistic and better off done
in Solidworks.

--
Kind regards

Julian Robbins