[Scribus] Hyphenation

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins
Wed May 23 13:54:30 CEST 2007

2007/5/23, Christoph Sch?fer <christoph-schaefer at gmx.de>:

> Am Mittwoch, 23. Mai 2007 08:38 schrieb Jan Ulrich Hasecke:
> > Hi,
> >
> > is it possible to have an automatic hyphenation? I always have to
> > confirm each words hyphenation and that sucks.
> >
> > juh
> >

> Hi Jan Ulrich,
>
> Under File > Document Setup (for your current document) or File >
> Preferences
> (default settings for new docs) deselect "Hyphenation Suggestions" and
> select "Hyphenate Text Automatically During Typing" instead.

Hi Team!

Couldn't this settings be the default? It is not the first time we see this
question on the list and I personnally see absolutely *no* benefit in the
"hyphenation suggestions". It is unusable since the beginning. And in the
end people don't use the hyphenation function...

Cheer!

Louis

HTH

> Christoph

Louis Desjardins
Pr?sident
Association qu?b?coise pour le d?veloppement et la promotion des logiciels
libres
1751, rue Richardson, bureau 3517, Montr?al (Qu?bec) Canada H3K 1G6
Organisateur officiel / Official Organiser
Libre Graphics Meeting 2007 - Montr?al
www.libregraphicsmeeting.org/fr
www.libregraphicsmeeting.org
+1 514 934 1353 HAE / EDT GMT -4