[Scribus] html import in 1.3.4cvs

Le Tigre scribus
Thu May 17 23:35:23 CEST 2007

> Hi,
>
> I just built fresh snapshots of 1.3.4 and 1.3.3.10cvs:
>
> http://software.opensuse.org/download/home:/mrdocs/

Thanks Peter,

but indeed I think I have to be able to make the compilation by myself.
As you showed me on Montreal, this let you able to have different
versions in parallel.
And I need to test the 1.3.4 and begin to move our layout on it, little
by litte, so I want to be able to have regularly fresh cvs.

Any idea for my problem (no html or odt import in 1.3.4cvs)? What kind
of librairies could I miss? Is there a file that would show what is
missing (is it config.log?)

Regards

Raphael