[Scribus] Screenshots in docs.scribus.net

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins
Thu May 17 14:22:56 CEST 2007

Hi,

I wonder whether it'd be possible to

a. generate automatically and for any language all screenshots of Scribus
dialogs
b. put a language tag on them
c. make the appropriate language-tagged dialogs automatically show up in
docs.scribus.net

The way it is at the moment can be pretty confusing as the English dialogs
are displayed in the DE and the FR version.

I do understand it takes up much time to generate those screenshots manually
and they have to be taken for each language as they are in fact dynamically
adapted to each language according to user Prefs. This is why I think we
need some kind of automation to ease the work of translators and to make
that doc really usable by everyone.

Louis