[Scribus] scratch space

Dean McCorquodale dmccorqu
Thu May 17 14:21:30 CEST 2007

On Thu, 2007-05-17 at 11:47 +0400, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
> Hi,
>
> To those brave users of 1.3.4cvs: does scratch space actually work for you?
>
> Here on two different computers and same distro (Ubuntu 7.04) is
> doesn't work in two different ways.
>
> Example 1. You go to 'Preferences - Display' and don;'t change
> anything, just click 'OK'. Then distance between pages grows wildly up
> to a meter. Yep - that's 100cm :) If you do it again, distance grows
> to same value. (UbuntuStudio, based on Ubuntu 7.04)
>
> Example 2. Whatever changes to scratch space you apply, it doesn't
> change at all, no matter if any document is open or all are closed, if
> you restart Scribus or if you don't.  (Ubuntu 7.04)
>
> Does any of this happen to anyone else?
>
> Alexandre
Alexandre
running 134cvs on FC5 here.
Example1 doesn't happen here.
Example2 Changing sizes of scratch space doesn't appear to work here
when setting preferences, but if you add a frame on any side of page the
scratch space changes to suite item.
my build is 3rd May 2007
Dean
--
" I should have been a glazier, All I seem to be doing is fixing broken
Windoze "