[Scribus] Preview mode => crash (1.3.4cvs20070513)

intrigeri intrigeri
Mon May 14 22:14:58 CEST 2007

intrigeri wrote (14 May 2007 18:24:04 GMT) :
> in 1.3.4cvs (13 May), clicking on "Enables the Preview Mode" crashes
> Scribus (signal 11).

And clicking on Diplay / Preview mode crashes Scribus (no explicit
signal). NB: this is a Cairo-enabled build, Shall I build with debug
symbols and provide a backtrace ?

Also, I?ve not been using Scribus for a long time, and thus I?ve not
read the list for at least one year. I?m slowly resynchronizing :
reading the various wiki pages about the bug tracking workflow,
remembering my Mantis password, etc.

It seems it?s still advised [1] to write to the mailing list before
reporting bugs in Mantis, am I misunderstanding ? I fear sending
a dozen backtraces to the list might be annoying for subscribers...

[1] http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/How_to_file_a_bug_report#Before_filing_a_bug

Ciao,
--
  intrigeri <intrigeri at boum.org>