[Scribus] Style manager : selection/delete bug

intrigeri intrigeri
Mon May 14 17:01:46 CEST 2007

Hello,

using 1.3.4.dfsg~cvs20070510-1 from debian.scribus.net, I can?t select
only one style in the style manager : another (previously selected)
style stays selected, additionally to the style I?m selecting by hand.
It seems to me that the style staying selected is a character style,
whereas I?m selecting by hand a paragraph style.

I even just saw a Signal 11 crash when randomly selecting styles in
the list...

Ciao,
--
  intrigeri <intrigeri at boum.org>