[Scribus] Problems with pictures

Siipola Jari jari.siipola
Thu May 10 11:44:11 CEST 2007

Hello!

I have Mac OX 10.3.9 and Scribus version 1.3.3.2 by finnish langues.

PICTURES
I work with Scribus succesful before, but now (wihtout any changes of adjustment) pictures (TIF) changes to ?red-white? when I bring it inside to document. All old documents open and looks good. I can make changes to old doc.'s and print it out succesful, but print from new ones looks ?red-white?.

INSTALLATION
If possibly I like get full Scribus version with Installation program, but where? I am not good with computer (I juts use programs) now I dont know how put this Ghostscrpt in to Scribus -I try but no way.

jari siipola