[Scribus] Ang. Scribus for Windows

andreas.karlsson at ltv.se andreas.karlsson
Mon May 7 14:59:28 CEST 2007

Hi,

First, regarding using Scribus on Windows: I am using it on windows vista
and have not experienced any problems. It works flawlessly. So it is
definitely no problems using it on Windows.

Secondly, regarding using Scribus for publishing a book: Scribus is good
for publishing a newspaper or a magazine, with lots of different shorter
and lengthier texts as well as images and other graphics.

If you are writing a book you probably do not need most of Scribus
features, and probably need some features that Scribus lacks. Use a
document processor such as LyX (http://www.lyx.org/) instead.

Med v?nliga h?lsningar / Best regards
Andreas Karlsson