[Scribus] Announce: Scribus 1.3.3.9 Release

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Mon May 7 01:09:18 CEST 2007

Plinnell napisa?(a):
> The Scribus Team is pleased to announce the release of Scribus 1.3.3.9
> This release is purely a further bug fix release to the recently
> released 1.3.3.8.
>
> This release adds more translation updates, some bugs were found and
> fixed, added some improvements to the SVG importer and improvements to
> PDF forms.

Big fat warning for our PDF form authors: PDF forms are broken in
1.3.3.9, since these two major have been left unresolved in 1.3.3.9:

//still a child relation of the resolved 1.3.3.9 release issue
http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=5444

//moved as a child relation from 1.3.3.9 to 1.3.3.10
http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=5442

Maciej