[Scribus] question concernant césure

Martin Costabel costabel
Sun May 6 09:58:00 CEST 2007

mamem at gmx.net wrote:
> Bonjour Louis,
>

> I already unchecked that option, but he doesn't "hyphenate" at all when
> I do not verify every word one by one, do I understand that right? I
> thought that it would be done "automatically" somehow... with something
> like a build-in dictionnary who tells woh to cut the words (in fact, the
> proposals of hyphenation comes from somewhere...)

In the hyphenator preferences, there is a button for automatic
hyphenation while you type, and there is a menu for choosing the
language. But I think the hyphenation preferences work only for
documents that you open *after* you have changed the preferences, not
for the currently active document.

--
Martin