[Scribus] embarrassing line height problem

jrm at kw.igs.net jrm
Sat May 5 03:12:41 CEST 2007

Hello,

Since upgrading from 1.3.3 to 1.3.4 (under Debian, with
scribus-ng package installing 1.3.4.dfsg~cvs20070502-1)
the line heights of my paragraph styles are somehow
being ignored or overridden.  The desired line height
appears in the style-editing dialogs and in the font
size indicator in the Story Editor, but some other
height is used in the main window and in PDF output.

I haven't tried to force alignment of anything to
baselines, and it doesn't look as though this is
happening.

I'm certainly desperate enough to go back to 1.3.3, but
I don't know how...is it feasible to do something with
the .sla document in a text editor so that 1.3.3 will
accept it?

Regards,
John (MacPhail)