[Scribus] Import Printed form to scribus

Prasad Mhatre prasad.mhatre
Tue May 1 05:51:28 CEST 2007

Dear Friends,

Is it possible to convert a printed form to Scribus?
I have a complex form and need to be converted to Scribus, so that the
formating of the form manually may be avoided. Placing each field manually
is a tidious job. I need to have fillable form fields, which I will edit
manually but the whole of other form contents, if they can be populated by
means of some utility it would be nice.

Can a OCR software help in this regards?
Or if anyone has done it before or have any experience with the same, I will
be very oblidged.

Thanks
Love and regards
Prasad