[Scribus] PDF generated from Scribus doesn't print right on Adode Reader nor on Kghostview

jon info
Tue Mar 27 19:55:38 CEST 2007

Hi Gustavo,

the only difference between this two parts / images I can see in
acrobat is, that the left ones outer (whatever)frame is higher than
the media format and that it is scaled.
The other images seem to be ok.

Maybe this helps
Jon