[Scribus] Problem loading plugins

ols6000 at sbcglobal.net ols6000
Sun Mar 25 22:38:28 CEST 2007

When I run 1.3.3.9cvs using the debugger, I get the message

There is a problem loading 1 of 16 plugins

liboldscribusformat.so.0.0.0

This is probably caused by some kind of dependency issue or old
plugins existing in your install directory. If you clean out your
install directory and reinstall and this still occurs, please report
it on bugs.scribus.net.

What do I do? I am not sure which is my "install directory". The
executable is in /root/scribus-1.3.3.9cvs/Scribus/scribus/scribus.

I am also getting the message (twice)

API version mismatch when loading
/usr/local/lib/scribus/plugins//liboldscribusformat.so.0.0.0; Got 3, expected 8

In /usr/local/lib/scribus/plugins/ are the following files:

liboldscribusformat.so (link to .0.0.0)
liboldscribusformat.so.0 (link to .0.0.0)
liboldscribusformat.so.0.0.0

This is FC6.