[Scribus] dumping large document to Scribus ?

stu seven stu7seven
Mon Mar 19 20:00:22 CET 2007

+    Seems I've seen this question discussed here...
can't recall how it was answered... and, at the time I
couldn't think of a reason not to be typing out pages
separately(!).
     What I have now is a fifteen page document, and
I need to dump the whole thing to Scribus to get
fifteen editable pages... however, I dont see a way to
accomplish this.

     Is Scribus limited to one-page-at-a-time editing ?
If so, I will not complain... I hate word-processing apps
that move everything across pages when you edit a title
on page 1... ruins the whole document... so... while it
wouldn't be perfect, it -would- be very useful if we could
drop the entire document at one time into Scribus, and
have it paginate.  Maybe I'm missing this feature
somewhere... can it already be done ?

thanks