[Scribus] Playing the Scribus Video

Elaine de Saxe coolowl
Fri Mar 16 13:06:33 CET 2007

Good morning all ...

> Also, I'd like to ask one of our Windows/Mac OSX users to write
> there a few words about a suitable/best piece of software to play
> OGG/Theora files on _Windows_ and Mac OSX (I presume windows users
> won't be able to play ogg with their default media player:).
It opened and played without a hitch on VLC player. I've only
downloaded scribus_tutorial_part1.ogg so far but I expect that VLC
will play all of the tutes regardless of format.

This is on an Intel iMac running Mac OS X 10.4.9 (Tiger).

Thank you to the authors of the tutes :-) - your efforts are as much
appreciated as those of the developers.

Elaine in Brisbane, Australia