[Scribus] Different Distros - different versions of Scribus?

Nicholas Vettese nvettese
Fri Mar 16 12:44:31 CET 2007

Jeez, I wasn't even being serious when I wrote the start of this semi-new
thread.  I was just being me, and didn't think that it would continue.

But for those of you who like replies at the bottom, I have a solution...
scroll down and see.

-----Original Message-----
From: scribus-bounces at nashi.altmuehlnet.de
[mailto:scribus-bounces at nashi.altmuehlnet.de] On Behalf Of Llywelyn Owen
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2007 3:34 AM
To: scribus at nashi.altmuehlnet.de
Subject: Re: [Scribus] Different Distros - different versions of Scribus?

Talking of netiquette, shouldn't this subject be under a new thread
heading by now! I'm opening postings, 6 so far, thinking they are
about "Different Distros - different versions of Scribus?".  Am I also
guilty of mailing list bad manners, should I have started a new thread
to write about threads that write about that write about, do I care...
  ;-)

--
Hwyl/Regards

Llywelyn Owen