[Scribus] Short Scribus video tutorials

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Fri Mar 16 09:53:20 CET 2007

Riku Leino napisa?(a):
> Hi,
>
> I have created a few video tutorials about common questions which every now
> and then pop up here or the irc channel #scribus at freenode. The videos can
> be found at http://www.saunalahti.fi/rikle/scribus-vids/

Riku, could you add a few words/links to the introduction of the wiki
article about the tool/workflow you've used to create those videos --
this should encourage our future Scribus video authors. (btw, the very
last video was created with wink
http://www.debugmode.com/wink/download.php, and it's a flash movie)

http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Scribus_Video_Tutorials#Introduction

Also, I'd like to ask one of our Windows/Mac OSX users to write there a
few words about a suitable/best piece of software to play OGG/Theora
files on _Windows_ and Mac OSX (I presume windows users won't be able to
play ogg with their default media player:).

M.