[Scribus] Resizing a page for preview printing

Nikolai Hlubek n.hlubek
Wed Mar 14 20:41:15 CET 2007

Hi Christoph

Am Mittwoch, 14. M?rz 2007 20:38 schrieben Sie:
> Am Mittwoch, 14. M?rz 2007 20:23 schrieb Nikolai Hlubek:
[...]
> > I think this has to be the ultimate newbie question, but two hours of
> > googling didn't get me anywhere:
[...]
> the easiest way is probably to export to PDF and then print from
> AdobeReader.
[...]

Wow, thanks for the fast answer. I was using kpdf with which it didn't work.

Best regards,
Nikolai

--
Nikolai Hlubek
Leibniz Institute for Solid State and Materials Research Dresden

Tel (Office)  : (++49)-(0)351-4659719
Tel (Lab)     : (++49)-(0)351-4659545