[Scribus] Convert a scribus-document in pdf

Kite Lau kitelau
Wed Mar 14 10:12:07 CET 2007

hello,

I always convert scribus-made pdf to web-friendly copy by:

1. install cups-pdf
( http://www.physik.uni-wuerzburg.de/~vrbehr/cups-pdf/ );

2. Open the scribus-made pdf within adobe reader and print it to another
pdf using cups-pdf.

By this way the fonts are subsetted and the size goes down dramatically.
There should be other ways on the scribus wiki site.

Regards,

Kite

? 2007-03-14?? 09:35 +0100?Thomas L. Jenner???